New Skins/Characters

So I just started playing today, and so far MB2 is really fun.
I just have a lot of ideas in terms of skins for the game.

Sith-
Galen Marek's starting clothes from SWTFU (There's a lot of other Galen Marek skins that could be added as well)
Sith Anakin without robes
Sgt. Kreel
Revan without cape
Sith Starkiller with full armor

Jedi-
Kento Marek
Clone Wars Anakin
Clone Wars Obi-Wan
Starkiller/Galen Marek's starting clothes from SWTFU2
Light Revan

I'll probably be editing this a lot when I think of different ideas, but let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
I'm not skilled enough to do so and don't have the time but if you can find the skins you want you can make your own replacement pack. There should be a forum about it on here somewhere, if I find it i'll link it but in the meantime have a look yourself.

Each class now has a "default" and "custom" model list. You no longer need to create replacement models for classes and can add it as a custom model under a specific class. Players without that model present will see the default model for that class.

*Taken from the Roadmap*

Each class now has a "default" and "custom" model list. You no longer need to create replacement models for classes and can add it as a custom model under a specific class. Players without that model present will see the default model for that class.

*Taken from the Roadmap*
Where can I see this roadmap?

Rather than having to play as named characters, I'd love to be able to customize a character of my own. It doesn't have to be comprehensive, even just something like JKA standard character creation would be enough for starters. It would help make players unique and facilitate light RP elements for those interested in that kind of stuff.

Rather than having to play as named characters, I'd love to be able to customize a character of my own. It doesn't have to be comprehensive, even just something like JKA standard character creation would be enough for starters. It would help make players unique and facilitate light RP elements for those interested in that kind of stuff.
Roleplay isn't an MB2 gamemode. Explain why they ought to put any work in things that are not directly related to MB2. What I mean is, models and skins are purely cosmetic and aesthetic, secondary to gameplay. I think people want developers to work on more important features than simple cosmetics. Occasional official model making is fine, but a custom character creation sounds like a big overhaul to the game.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Roleplay isn't an MB2 gamemode. Explain why they ought to put any work in things that are not directly related to MB2. What I mean is, models and skins are purely cosmetic and aesthetic, secondary to gameplay. I think people want developers to work on more important features than simple cosmetics. Occasional official model making is fine, but a custom character creation sounds like a big overhaul to the game.

Actually they should remove all the gay disney shit and put in more Kotor stuff. I also wouldn't mind custom characters in duel mode like we have in basejka, that shouldn't be too hard. But I agree, there are many things wrong with current MBII gameplay that should be fixed first, but seeing as it has been fucked up for many years without much progress in fixing it, I dunno if gameplay will ever be truly fixed or whether we will always be stuck in the cycle of old trash out, new trash in, instead of old trash out, no new trash in.

Actually they should remove all the gay disney shit and put in more Kotor stuff. I also wouldn't mind custom characters in duel mode like we have in basejka, that shouldn't be too hard. But I agree, there are many things wrong with current MBII gameplay that should be fixed first, but seeing as it has been fucked up for many years without much progress in fixing it, I dunno if gameplay will ever be truly fixed or whether we will always be stuck in the cycle of old trash out, new trash in, instead of old trash out, no new trash in.
yasss

This is so true. Fuck this anti RP stigma, 'bUt ThAtS NoT wHaT tHe MoD waS MaDe fOR'. No shit, but it doesn't mean that a large portion of the community don't want to RP.

If you honestly want to see a spurt in MB2's activity/success I genuinely think having some minor implementations to facilitate the community's RP desires would go a long way. Look at other games which have done this (SAMP, Warband, Gmod, GTA5) and have managed to maintain large communities even despite their games being very, very old (particularly San Andreas).

All we need as an absolute minimum is proximity based text chat. That way you can communicate as a character without disturbing the RP of others/avoid metagaming. Character customisation etc are all elements which would further facilitate RP on the mod, but as a bare minimum we need proximity based text chat.

Sadly, even when I had some working script from another mod and gave it to Tempest, it is still yet to be implemented.

Probably you mean to pick different clothes or robes in the class configuration when you are playing with a certain character such as Leia.

okay devs,
i want a customisable vest color for Finn
high heels support for his almost gay pal Po
lesbian background token character from ep. 9 of course
kylo ren's gay friends (actually i would really like to have them playable)
hmmm, ep 9 is really scarce on new lgbtq+ characters.
ok, old fat pansexual lando

edit
PLEASE I BEG YOU ADD HER PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
1577175191747.png

Last edited: