New Skins/Characters

Reaction score
So I just started playing today, and so far MB2 is really fun.
I just have a lot of ideas in terms of skins for the game.

Sith-
Galen Marek's starting clothes from SWTFU (There's a lot of other Galen Marek skins that could be added as well)
Sith Anakin without robes
Sgt. Kreel
Revan without cape
Sith Starkiller with full armor

Jedi-
Kento Marek
Clone Wars Anakin
Clone Wars Obi-Wan
Starkiller/Galen Marek's starting clothes from SWTFU2
Light Revan

I'll probably be editing this a lot when I think of different ideas, but let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not skilled enough to do so and don't have the time but if you can find the skins you want you can make your own replacement pack. There should be a forum about it on here somewhere, if I find it i'll link it but in the meantime have a look yourself.

Fluffy |>

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Reaction score
With the next update (1.6 coming next month hype) there should be support for additional skins, not just replacements.

Fluffy |>

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Reaction score
Each class now has a "default" and "custom" model list. You no longer need to create replacement models for classes and can add it as a custom model under a specific class. Players without that model present will see the default model for that class.

*Taken from the Roadmap*

Reaction score
Each class now has a "default" and "custom" model list. You no longer need to create replacement models for classes and can add it as a custom model under a specific class. Players without that model present will see the default model for that class.

*Taken from the Roadmap*
Where can I see this roadmap?

Fluffy |>

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Reaction score
Where can I see this roadmap?

It's a channel in the mb2 discord