New Qui Gon Jin Model

i put one ingame from another pack and it looked shit

because its a poncho, you'd expect when the model leans over/moves that it would also except it just stays in place

this means it looks really dumb ingame, also the only poncho model i could find had big holes in the side of it for some reason lol.

basically it looked good standing still but as soon as u moved looked dumb sadly

i put one ingame from another pack and it looked shit

because its a poncho, you'd expect when the model leans over/moves that it would also except it just stays in place

this means it looks really dumb ingame, also the only poncho model i could find had big holes in the side of it for some reason lol.

basically it looked good standing still but as soon as u moved looked dumb sadly
Is it possible to use Luke’s Endor poncho for the quigon model?

Is it possible to use Luke’s Endor poncho for the quigon model?
if you learn to use blender, yeah.

i havent done any model editing myself but you should be able to just replace luke's head with qui gon's fairly easily.

maybe look up some videos on the basics and try figure it out or ask someone like Peneke who actually knows what they're doin

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
The Poncho's mesh is actually on the model already, I just need to do some tweaks to it and it will most likely make it to next release for FA only (Duel_dunesea)
OQZogQ9qQuCup5ctCZZg6g.png