New project lead

I am excited to announce that @Viserys has volunteered to assist with project leadership. As many of you know since joining the team she has brought a great deal of enthusiasm to programming and supporting community events as well as new features. Now she will have the opportunity to improve our development process and help keep us on track for future releases.

Speaking of releases, we have something planned for before the end of the month. Stay tuned!

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
ayy. Always cool to see more progress and activity on this 13 year old game. How many Project Leaders are there at this point?

The end of the month will be Halloween. Can you promise me you're not just talking about a goofy Halloween thing

Would you prefer hired? If so, I'm still waiting for my first check...
you misunderstood me, what made me laugh was an idea of having a female project leader
i just imagined how much drama this can create

btw. if you want to tell me how bad i should feel about being [insert adjective here] [insert noun here], please pm me or even start a new thread, as i don't mean to derail this one.
actually i almost feel guilty as i write this, but honesty is always the best policy after all

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Congratulations!
you misunderstood me, what made me laugh was an idea of having a female project leader

btw. if you want to tell me how bad i should feel about being [insert adjective here] [insert noun here], please pm me or even start a new thread, as i don't mean to derail this one.
actually i almost feel guilty as i write this, but honesty is always the best policy after all
You said that thing even knowing what happened to Trump recently?
You're braver than I thought.

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired

Grow up.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
made me laugh was an idea of having a female project leader
Honestly, I see no problem with this. This is certainly unusual but imo people with such thoughts are simply stuck in the universe of the stereotypes, in this case, that women handle the leading positions worse than men. look at hillary

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I can't tell if you're saying you personally think female leaders are less competent, or if you're just saying you anticipate drama from other people who think that way.