NA Dueling Championship - Weekly Challenger Tournaments

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
Defiled! Thanks for doing this, should be fun to see who ends up on top.

*popcorn*

Updates to the Original Post

Removed restrictions from participating in The Challenger Tournament if you recently lost a Championship match or lost the title.
  • If you lost a duel against the champion or recently lost the title you are restricted from signing up for the next Challenger Tournament.
  • If you lost a duel against the champion twice within a 30 day time period you are then restricted signing up for the next two Challenger Tournaments.
I made it clear that you earn prestige in The Community Dueling Tournament.

Defiled! Thanks for doing this, should be fun to see who ends up on top.

*popcorn*

It's nice to do something for the community that has been a major part of my life. I only wish I did this sooner.

Excited for the event. I'll be there!

-Exor

Will be glad to have you!

Last edited:
You should add a list to the original post with those who are participating in the tournament. If people see who is going to be playing it might be an incentive for more people to sign up

You should add a list to the original post with those who are participating in the tournament. If people see who is going to be playing it might be an incentive for more people to sign up

Seeing as to how it's not till October 20th, most people don't know if they're free just yet. But I will add it even though the list of confirmed duelists isn't that big.

If we get at least 24 participants who show up I will increase the prize from $50 to $100 Steam gift card. Spread the word around.