•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Hosting Server My server isn't showing up in server list why?

Hello Everybody,

I am molaes and i hosting server from my home and i started it and i don't see it on server list, but i can join with that command in console: /connect (IP ADDRESS),
But only in local i see it. Why is it doing that?

---
If anyone helps me, he will get a big thanks!

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Oh and by the way, AFAIK you shouldn't use word "official" in server's name; it's reserved for really official servers, those are hosted by MBII team.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Again its not showing up, Why? my port is up but idk why not showing up.
It's showing up right now, while I'm writing this reply.

If you'll get issues in the future, make sure that MBII actually uses port you've forwarded: [Guide] Port Forwarding
Read that my message carefully!

Also, I strongly suggest you to remove word "official" from the name of your server. This is misleading.
My ip its changed? i think so how to i edit to don't change my ip?
Which IP is changed, private IP like 192.168.0.1, or your public IP, like 188.143.82.183?

If you're talking about private IP, this is because your router assigned new IP to your PC.
Configure static routing and turn off DHCP.
You'll also need to reconfigure all your devices that uses your router, including those are connected by Wi-Fi. Google for more info.

If public IP were changed, it's your ISP who changed it.
Usually it happens when router is restarted. You don't have a control over scheme used for changing IPs by your ISP, unless you paid for a static IP. Some ISPs give you a "white", static IP if you pay for that service.
But having different public IPs all the time shouldn't cause your server to disappear from master list, and it shouldn't break running your server in general. Though the people who connect your server via console, not using master list, will have to look up for a new IP over and over again.