My last goodbye

Recently, i have not been having as much fun with MBII as i had been in the past. So, i am uninstalling the mod, and moving on.
My life has gotten really stressful recently (will not bore you with the details) and i am still coming through like a trooper. (EGO ALERT!!!)
Anyways, i want to say goodbye to all the fun times i had, all the friends i made, and even all the rivals i made.
Also, another part is because i believe this game is going to die soon when battlefront 2 (the new ea one, look it up) comes out.
I, myself will be playing that game.
This is blane, signing off for the last time.
May the force be with you. Always.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I have no god damn idea who you are but

1. Battlefront 2 does look kinda promising but I figure MB2's unique qualities will keep it alive.
2. I've had multiple phases of not-having-fun-with-mb2, but the feeling comes back later, and I remember what I liked so much about it. So don't be too surprised if you're back in a while.

good luck with college xd

k4far

Banned
Donator
b1-battle-droid-star-wars.jpg

I have no god damn idea who you are but

1. Battlefront 2 does look kinda promising but I figure MB2's unique qualities will keep it alive.
2. I've had multiple phases of not-having-fun-with-mb2, but the feeling comes back later, and I remember what I liked so much about it. So don't be too surprised if you're back in a while.

good luck with college xd
actually, i am moving.

Oh look, another battlefront prediction.

Because the last 3 worked out so well?

About a decade since the 1st time someone posted it in relation to a new game that would supercede Mb2.

Generic games do not compare, carry on.

There's a niche out there for everyone I suppose maybe you just didn't find yours here bud :D GL with life