• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

My Fail - haters trying deceive you, my dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Теперь послушай меня ... Я никогда не ТЗ и не хромаю без видимой причины; Я наказываю неуважение ко мне, проявляющееся в форме: ТЗ, Ламы, оскорблений. И если вы слепы и глупы, чтобы заметить это, это не моя вина. Большинство знают и понимают мой праведный гнев, например, Серас. И ваш ildaran - failtroll

Last edited:

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
If you get disrespected it doesnt give you the right to tk, ever.

If you want to get unbanned, pushing your ego is not gonna help with your case, you need to agree to the rules. Meaning that even if people step on your shoes, you cant start executing them, with respect of course, your grace.

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Теперь послушай меня ... Я никогда не ТЗ и не хромаю без видимой причины; Я наказываю неуважение ко мне, проявляющееся в форме: ТЗ, Ламы, оскорблений. И если вы слепы и глупы, чтобы заметить это, это не моя вина. Большинство знают и понимают мой праведный гнев, например, Серас. И ваш ildaran - неудачник.

hqdefault.jpg

Now in all seriousness, please follow this format if you wish to appeal your ban (in English pls):

• My nickname:
  • Server:
  • Time:
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

If you get disrespected it doesnt give you the right to tk, ever.

If you want to get unbanned, pushing your ego is not gonna help with your case, you need to agree to the rules. Meaning that even if people step on your shoes, you cant start executing them, with respect of course, your grace.

Your sarcasm is out of place

k4far

Banned
Donator
Now listen to me ... I'm have never TK'd and I do not lame for no apparent reason; I punish disrespectful to me, it happened to be like that: TK, laming, insults. And if you are too blind and stupid to notice this, it's not my fault. Most of you know and understand my righteous anger for example, Seras. And you ildaran are losers.

What is your definition of "never".
View attachment 1845

Last edited:

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired

I got few reports about your behaviour on servers as well. Anyway, I'm closing this thread. You got what you deserved. Stop starting new threads as you are not blind and saw other were closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.