•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] MSVCP140.dll missing

Capture2.PNG

Missing this, i think i have to change the game path in steam, but it's set to MBII Client and steam integration is disabled, fresh install.

And theres no logs created by this error

I downloaded and installed, still same error, I'm reinstalling from launcher again.

Edit: Didn't work. I found the file in Systems32 folder.

Last edited:
I removed the msvcp140.dll files and it just broke my internet browser and another application i had to reinstall both apps, and MBII still isnt working, furthermore Windows update doesn't give me an update for the file.

k4far

Banned
Donator
No problem.

If the isssue is still persisting you should get All in One Runtimes. It is more complex but it will verify all there is and should get rid of any missing .dll issues in a matter of minutes. I had a problem once... with GOG Galaxy refusing to start the game exact same error. Took me a bit I have almost given up haha.

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
Because this was solved on our Discord server, I'm going to post the solution here for anyone else having this problem. It's caused by not having the latest Microsoft Visual C++ . I had this problem myself a while back.
Get Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from: Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC from Official Microsoft Download Center
x86 one.
The redistributable contains not just 2 DLL's, it contains all the needed tools and those tools work for all the new programs that require those DLL's.

Original Post