- Change: Anti-TK System
- Mechanic that prevents damage during the round in special team killing circumstances now applies some TK points based on the damage they would have dealt.
- Dealing damage at the start of the round will double the TK points that are received.
- Fire grenade fire fields stop causing TK points after a certain amount of time.
- Assisting in team killing someone within 5 seconds of their death grants you an equal amount of TK points to as if you had killed them yourself.
- Change: Adjusted some effect usage for humanoid and SBD animations to reduce total usage.
- Change: Rolling with Speed active now requires the "use" key being held.
- Change: Reaching certain velocity thresholds while running will no longer always make you roll when you try to crouch.
- Change: Fire Grenade initial splash damage reduced from 33 to 15.
- Change: Projectile Rifle reload time reduced from 3000ms to 2500ms
- Change: Dexterity
- Back rolls now cost 20 stamina.
- Back flips stamina cost increased from 10 to 15.
- Change: Westar Pistols
- Shot damage cap for dual pistols lowered from 96 to 84 (they now have the same ratio of damage increase as other pistols).
- Change: Blaster Pistols
- Passive ammo regen removed.
- Ammo per level increased from 120/240/360 to 180/300/420
- Level 3:
- Projectile hitbox increase (compared to non-Pistol 3) reduced from 2.5x to 1.5x. FX adjusted accordingly.
- Charge shot damage cap lowered from 75 to 60 (they now have the same ratio of damage increase as other pistols).
- FP drains increased:
- Not Blocking: Increased from 11-17 to 12-18
- Blocking: Increased from 8-12 to 9-13
- Change: Sonic Grenades
- Now prevents jumping and reduces movement speed by 10% for the duration of the stun.
- Pain animation slowed by 50%.
- Fix: Dodge no longer dodges within 160 distance, as intended.
- Fix: Alt frag grenade will no longer knockdown on direct impact when it shouldn't be doing so.
- Fix: Adjustments to Wookiee Barge that should prevent knockdown happening in outlier cases where it shouldn't be triggering.
- New: Added New Republic Sharpshooter (female) to Rebel Soldier.
- New: Added Talz species to Rebel Soldier.
- New: Added Gotal species to Elite Trooper.
- New: Added Rodian "Jaden" Male to Jedi.
- New / Change: Replaced Boba Fett with new model by Mat Gaunt, and added variants based on The Mandalorian series.
- Change: Rebel Guerilla now has a more movie authentic skin.
- Change: Female Guerilla now has the proper jacket instead of wearing Jan's.
- Change: Quarren Commando got upgraded to a high quality, non-ported head mesh.
- Change: Poncho Trooper previously being an ET Zabrak Male is now moved to Soldier and is a Human Male.
- Change: Female Jaden now has a more battle themed leggings.
- Change: Gold Sithtrooper is sold in exchange for Gold "Pyre" First Order Stormtrooper as the former has nothing to do with Star Wars lore.
- Change: Moved Squad Leader Shoretrooper to Commanders.
- Change: Advozse Bounty Hunter now got his own suit instead of wearing Racto's.
- Change: Reverted Chiss Female Imperial to her previous hair-style.
- Change: Reverted civilian looking girl soundset from "HELP" to previous voicelines.
- Change: Female Pilots now have new soundsets from Battlefront II (2005).
- Change: Rebel Commando forest/hoth variants now have voicelines from Battlefront (2004). Desert variant from TFU.
- Change: Integrated Battlefront (2004) lines for some Stormtrooper related skins to make them generally more interesting.
- Change: Spiced up Wookiee soundsets with another pack of lines separate from Chewbacca's for some of the skins.
- Change: Tweaked HK units and Commander Sith Trooper voicelines where they were way too long.
- Fix: Lighting corrections, mesh adjustments and additional facial expression movement on Alien Commando/BH skins.
- Fix: Properly rigged Human Mercenary around the neck since it was transparent in most animations - was a base JA issue.
- Fix: Properly rigged Boc Aseca's lekkus - not clipping through the torso anymore.
- Fix: Properly rigged Exar Kun and Freedon Nadd around the neck. Minor mesh tweaks and merged glm-s.
- Fix: Minor rigging tweaks on Exile, Uthar Wynn, Darth Zannah, Darth Krayt and Rebel Guerilla.
- Fix: Old Republic Soldier's helmet now has the proper size.
- Fix: Lighting corrections on Female Tusken.
- Fix: Mesh adjustments on Male Tusken.
- Fix: Lowered resolution on Clone Commando Gregor's UV files since they were unnecessarily large.
- Remove: Disabled face mask "hats".
- Change: Menu input fields (
ITEM_TYPE_EDITFIELD) that adjust number cvars now respect min and max values, similar to sliders.
- Change: Menu sliders adjusting float cvars now round to 3 digits.
- Change: mb2_lunarbase
- Solidified many of the major corners to prevent blasters passing through.
- Changed the TIE Bomber in the main hangar to a TIE Fighter.
- Modified boxes at the imperial side of tunnel to disallow Droidekas camping on top.
- Adjusted pipes in cargo room so that you cannot get stuck any more.
- Minor change to the elevator in main hangar & fixed its starting position.
- Change: mb2_undeadstar
- Somehow the map returned, updated to match regular Deathstar's layout.
- Portal route entry moved to back of detention block and teleports to lower level near tie fighter hangar.
- Ship parts now require a short hack to pickup, and self-destruct and Falcon hacks are slightly shorter.
- Fix: mb2_dxun
- Fixed light grid and some other visual issues.
- A few clipping improvements.
- New: mb2_cmp_narshaddaa
- Nar Shaddaa map based on KOTOR 2's level. Created by community member Bob Billy.
Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads )
--MBII 03_MovieGameMappack.pk3 cgamei386.so jampgamei386.nopp.so jampgamei386.so mb2_cmp_assets.pk3 mb2_cmp_assets2.pk3 mb2_cmp_assets3.pk3 mb2_dxun.pk3 mb2_lunarbase.pk3 mb2_um_assets3.pk3 MBAssets3.pk3 MBAssets4.pk3 MBII Maps-Models Credits.txt MBII.pk3 MBII_Mac.pk3 uii386.so z_MB_BaseAssets.pk3 zz_MBModels.pk3 zz_MBModels2.pk3 zz_MBModels3.pk3 zz_MBModels4.pk3
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name.