MovieBattles II V1.5.4 Released

iwCSA26.png

V1.5.4 Update

CHANGELOG

SMOD

• Fix: Improved command parsing.
  • Fix: Using the SetTk command will now display the standard TK Points Client Text.
Maps
  • New: Profundity Duel (mb2_duel_profundity)
  • Change: Updated Scarif FA to include new K-2SO model.
  • Change: Updated most FA's across Official, uMad, CMP maps with updated hilt models.
Models
  • New: K-2SO. Note: Currently only available in Scarif FA.
  • New / Change: Added and upgraded over 100 new and existing saber hilt models with higher quality and more optimized versions.
  • Fix: Fixed Shoretrooper sounds.
Servers
  • Change: Starting with this release, jampgamei386.nopp.so will be included for use with OpenJK servers. Previously it was made available as a separate download. Manually rename and replace the default jampgamei386.so with this file when using the OpenJK engine on Linux.
  • Change: Updated default server config with Discord link example for online server list and extra master server entries (server owners should update that section in their configs for better availability when disruptions occur).

Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads )
Code:
-MBII
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.nopp.so
jampgamei386.so
mb2_cmp_assets3.pk3
mb2_scarif.pk3
mb2_um_assets3.pk3
MBAssets3.pk3
MBAssets4.pk3
MBHilts.pk3
MBII Maps-Models Credits.txt
MBII Readme.zip
MBII.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
server_config_default.cfg
uii386.so

Changelog Legend
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name

so i updated my game, and about half the hilts for me are just the XYZ Red Blue Green lines, and when i activate the lightsaber the blade comes out from underneath my crotch and my char swings as if he's holding nothin

so i updated my game, and about half the hilts for me are just the XYZ Red Blue Green lines, and when i activate the lightsaber the blade comes out from underneath my crotch and my char swings as if he's holding nothin
Are you using any addons or replacement packs in your MBII folder?

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hey updated game and now can't see eu servers any more. pls help.
That just means no EU servers had updated yet when you posted (you can't see anything running older versions, and we can't update third party servers). Just be patient. Looks like some are up and populated now:

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Is the Rebels hilts still thin? please never change that

man i heard theres a new update out lets see what they did

hmm cant wait to see these grrrrate influential changes

OH SHIT THEY UPDATED THE FUCKING HILTS GUYS THE DEVS ARE REAL GAMERS WHO KNOW WHAT THE MASSES WANT

I CAN FINALLY BE REAL HILTY BOY

oh wait a second i dont use sabers

shit