Movie Battles II: Year One Retrospective

Well hello, guys!

I've been playing this game for more than a year now. So I've made a personal retrospective video focused on dueling and players that have taken me along in this crazy ride that is Movie Battles II. I hope you like it. Please be warned, some of the references may be too heavy-handed and completely fly over your heads.

I dedicate this video to @Vongs , @MaceMadunusus (lol) , @Bob-Billy ;
@SK55555555555555555 , @-D1- , @Skystalker , @a jew , @Hessu , @Shilling and the rest of OG Jedi Order Academy roster (Anniversary event)

O7ScvTw.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Wow. The editing is superb, the soundtrack is awesome, the flow is amazing and the content is very well pickd. And you say you've only played this game for 1 year? I am super impressed.

I am a pub jedi and I always thought I was somewhat good at perfectblocking but watching this just blew my mind. Now I wanna go grind those duel servers so I can perfectblock just as insanely.

Wow. The editing is superb, the soundtrack is awesome, the flow is amazing and the content is very well pickd.
Thank you. Feels great knowing that this is coming from someone who was the mastermind visionary behind the "Egoscore, forgive me" segment.

Having that said...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give JAMME

Last edited: