Movie Battles II Skin Pack Creation Video Tutorial

Since my video has already been posted on the forums here, I thought I would make it easier to find for those that so desire.

Again, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask either here or on youtube, or reach me on either killercann's discord or the MAF clan's discord.

Upvote 0
Sweet tutorial buddy, ill be sure to test it out tomorrow! Although I have one question, I'm looking to change Darth Talon's model into another which covers up a little more of her body (also has a hood, Darth Malgus' mask and has grey/white skin instead). I managed to get the result I was after in JKA single player with the character creator but I'm unsure how ill go about selecting the pieces of clothing I'm after (if its even possible) and applying them to Talon in MB2. Here is a link to the mod and some photos of the pieces I'm after.

Link - Darth Talon version 2 - RGB enhanced - JKHub

Apologies in advance if its super out of the box and not possible but would be great to see her in action like this :p
ydXKCN2.png
iHujzE1.png
rFKWO0i.png

Sweet tutorial buddy, ill be sure to test it out tomorrow! Although I have one question, I'm looking to change Darth Talon's model into another which covers up a little more of her body (also has a hood, Darth Malgus' mask and has grey/white skin instead). I managed to get the result I was after in JKA single player with the character creator but I'm unsure how ill go about selecting the pieces of clothing I'm after (if its even possible) and applying them to Talon in MB2. Here is a link to the mod and some photos of the pieces I'm after.

Apologies in advance if its super out of the box and not possible but would be great to see her in action like this :p
View attachment 2453 View attachment 2451 View attachment 2452
You would have to paste all the separate .skin files head/torso/body into one. Look for the .skin files of the body parts u want(they probably have icons named just like the .skin) and paste everything into new document then name it model_darthtalon.skin in jedi_tf folder.
For example the default model from that Tavion is using head B1 from custom customization:
95a758688276feeb2caa04bc2610913b.png

Yes, this is exactly what you need to do, thank you Quinto.

If you still need help, I can attempt to provide assistance via my Discord Shenghai#5542 .

View attachment 2453 View attachment 2451 View attachment 2452
Nice one c: