logo_mb.png

Shenanigans.
c8H2JIN.jpg

The Sith invasion of Naboo.
S0BgHSh.jpg

The tower of power.
dtOKt08.jpg

Droideka MK.III with Boba Attachment Mk.I

Just your average day in US Official Open. :)

Surprisingly the whole enemy went clone to try and counter us, i always find open games without saber users a blast. Some maps were made for gunner on gunner like Yavin assault and bespin.

Surprisingly the whole enemy went clone to try and counter us, i always find open games without saber users a blast. Some maps were made for gunner on gunner like Yavin assault and bespin.
Oh god, those are the best.
Clone spam is so much fun to fight agianst, I switch my model to droid whenever that happens.

Phelps

Donator
I always loved stuff like this, happening on random in the open mode. I guess that's why I love this game, sometimes, people can just have senseless fun.

I'd rather have a full jedi battle vs Sith going on, just throwing saber everywhere and creating a gigantic clusterfuck filled with "I'm Plo Koon" and "Unnnlimitteeeddddd POOOOWWAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa".

Or Full Wookie vs Sith mano y mano. :D

I did once saw a tower of bounty hunter with thermal detonator, they all dropped there thermal on the throne room once occupied... The result made crash my game. X')

I need to arrange a day where both the rep/imp side can cooperate in these types of events. I may have one team go a different class and the other team go a different class. Or maybe try and come up with a few gamemodes in the server. If you guys know a good day that you're usually out of school/not working then let me know.

Preston

Nerd
I need to arrange a day where both the rep/imp side can cooperate in these types of events. I may have one team go a different class and the other team go a different class. Or maybe try and come up with a few gamemodes in the server. If you guys know a good day that you're usually out of school/not working then let me know.
As great as this sounds, we all know trolls will just go deka or something lol

Phelps

Donator
It's not a bad idea in general, why not?
On the other hand, stuff like this is best done spontaneously, in my opinion.
When you see more than one NrA (me), prepare for that kind of fun.

You know if i had it in my power to make an event round where the game random's each team's class i would totally do something along the lines of it.
"US OFFICIAL "OPEN INSANITY"
Has a nice ring to it.

Yesterday, did some all rebels one same class.

All kit fisto, all slave leïa, all Ki-Adi, All Wookie, all Boss arc trooper.

That was nice. :3
The other team even followed by doing an all Droidekas.

But this happens all the time. I would just replace jedi/siths with "Children with lightsabers"...
Strange, I see more often 4 jedi on each side and only gunners/mando or arcs throwing grenades. With a dekas from tiem to time.