Movie Battles 2 - All Classes Gameplay

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I could probably do something like this some day. I'm known for playing a wide variety of classes; even deka, although I find it incredibly boring being an area control bot and people not knowing to to appropriately defend me so I can suppress an entire area.

I could probably do something like this some day. I'm known for playing a wide variety of classes; even deka, although I find it incredibly boring being an area control bot and people not knowing to to appropriately defend me so I can suppress an entire area.
Hi Supa! yeah should definately do that! we are in need of more videos like this type.

Btw, i dont know if you still remember me, but like 8 years ago we used to be friends and see each other on server a lot, i think you remember me as |FL| Snake probably.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
I remember, I used to play on the Brazilian MB2 server with 200 ping, and everyone would wonder how a gringo such as myself could even hang with people who had 6 times less ping than me. :p

I remember, I used to play on the Brazilian MB2 server with 200 ping, and everyone would wonder how a gringo such as myself could even hang with people who had 6 times less ping than me. :p
ya, good times. You should appear there someday, would be nice to play with you again :)

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Maybe someday. I don't play as often as I used to.

Better to do it in HD...480 quality is pretty low :) ...and fullscreen...and im maybe too critic but on higher details of game