More mb points?

D

Deleted member 6467

I wanted to host a game with my pc and see how much character upgrades I can get at once. However though there was a problem. I dont know how to change the mb points. Some help please.

UPDATE: I just found out that you cant increase the amount since it was hardcoded, and supposedly only official servers can do so. People like me can only decrease the amount. So sadly I dont think theres a way, but I would still be thankful for any help.

UPDATE 2, IMPORTANT: I forgot to explain basic shit, please read the thread again, I'm very sorry for wasting other people's time.

FINAL UPDATE: Yeah, there is no need for you guys to reply anymore. I would like to thank anyone who tried to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
That's the default points amount. How can I get more?
Yeah, I wanted to write it's needed to set 100 or whatever you want instead of 80 but get distracted.
But if it's not working, that means it's blocked by developers and there's nothing that can be done about this.
But try setting lower values first; they really must work. If they don't, that means something is wrong with your config.

D

Deleted member 6467

Yeah, I wanted to write it's needed to set 100 or whatever you want instead of 80 but get distracted.
But if it's not working, that means it's blocked by developers and there's nothing that can be done about this.
But try setting lower values first; they really must work. If they don't, that means something is wrong with your config.
Hey um I updated the thread explaining some important stuff. Uh sorry. Now there should be more light on the subject.

Cat

>But if it's not working, that means it's blocked by developers and there's nothing that can be done about this.
You still can patch the server's memory though. AFAIK MB2 FFA patch is googlable and contains the solution to your problem.