more generic jedi models for duel

I know probably a lot of people complain already about jedi models but i'd like to suggest some new ones. People in general really like jedi models with the original jedi robes shown in episodes 1-3.

There's a good amount of models with jedi robes now but a lot of them don't get chosen for a multitude of reasons. I'm therefore going to suggest some alternatives and perhaps (hopefully) you can integrate some new ones next update. Oh and don't forget that kota model @Penekowski ;) ;) ;).

Ok so firstly there are a lot of good models, the really famous jedi from the movies like obi wan, anakin, mace windu and plo koon etc.

However, there are so many that don't get used. I personally think that we need more human jedi models, generic ones like these two cool chaps:
FfDDyci.png
D4XS6mF.png

There are so many packs, and some of the ones from FA even would even work.

I mean is there really a need for 7 luke skywalker models? I know its movie battles, but personally I don't think that many people are that bothered about having robed and unrobed versions of every famous star wars figure.

Some packs that models could be used from:
  1. Spanki's Jedi Customization - JKHub
  2. Classic Jedi Project (CJP) Jedi Customization I - JKHub
I would and could find more but you get the point, there's literally hundreds of possibilites.

If you agree with what I'm saying let me know, or if you think I'm completely wrong then also let me know.

tldr: there are too many repeated models like 7 luke models, unrobed and robed versions of everything which could be replaced by some more generic jedi human models which i've seen a lot of people asking for/i've been asking for.

Umm, I think these two are not that generic. They have names, personality and stuff...
Echuu Shen-Jon
Rahm Kota
yeah but my point is is that most people i've spoken too would like some more human jedi with normal robes, kota is cool i want him added but that echuu guy definitely wont have a model already available

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I know probably a lot of people complain already about jedi models but i'd like to suggest some new ones. People in general really like jedi models with the original jedi robes shown in episodes 1-3.

There's a good amount of models with jedi robes now but a lot of them don't get chosen for a multitude of reasons. I'm therefore going to suggest some alternatives and perhaps (hopefully) you can integrate some new ones next update. Oh and don't forget that kota model @Penekowski ;) ;) ;).

Ok so firstly there are a lot of good models, the really famous jedi from the movies like obi wan, anakin, mace windu and plo koon etc.

However, there are so many that don't get used. I personally think that we need more human jedi models, generic ones like these two cool chaps:
FfDDyci.png
D4XS6mF.png

There are so many packs, and some of the ones from FA even would even work.

I mean is there really a need for 7 luke skywalker models? I know its movie battles, but personally I don't think that many people are that bothered about having robed and unrobed versions of every famous star wars figure.

Some packs that models could be used from:
  1. Spanki's Jedi Customization - JKHub
  2. Classic Jedi Project (CJP) Jedi Customization I - JKHub
I would and could find more but you get the point, there's literally hundreds of possibilites.

If you agree with what I'm saying let me know, or if you think I'm completely wrong then also let me know.

tldr: there are too many repeated models like 7 luke models, unrobed and robed versions of everything which could be replaced by some more generic jedi human models which i've seen a lot of people asking for/i've been asking for.

I am in complete agreement with Noel. In fact it would be quite nice if we could get customizable models back like in the base game for duel mode specifically. Open mode could be movie-models and for duel mode you'd have the customization option available. Not sure what this would entail though, some ui rework and stuff but since it was in the base game it should be possible to make it work for MBII and have it be a duel mode specific thing so people can have more individuality in their skins.

I am in complete agreement with Noel. In fact it would be quite nice if we could get customizable models back like in the base game for duel mode specifically. Open mode could be movie-models and for duel mode you'd have the customization option available. Not sure what this would entail though, some ui rework and stuff but since it was in the base game it should be possible to make it work for MBII and have it be a duel mode specific thing so people can have more individuality in their skins.
that would be fucking crazy omg

make it happen devs thanks ok love you )))