Modifying and removing character's voices.

Lets say I'm Rosh and I want everyone to know how great of a Jedi I am, is there a way to go into certain character's files and edit/remove certain lines that they say? And if so how would I go upon doing such a thing?

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Jedi Academy/GameData/MBII/zz_MBModels2/Sound/chars

There you can find most of the player model voices and can edit/replace them as you please.

There you can find most of the player model voices and can edit/replace them as you please.

I’m not able to find that file.

I found zz_MBModels2.pk3 but don’t see anything about sounds or characters. I’m kinda new to this kind of stuff

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I’m not able to find that file.

I found zz_MBModels2.pk3 but don’t see anything about sounds or characters. I’m kinda new to this kind of stuff
You're not even trying.

f150b3a04cb1.png

This is what shows up. As I said I was able to find zz_MBModels2.pk3 but I don't know how to get further than that. I don't typically dive into this kind of stuff.

fbf1792ef0db4522489f957d73011295.png

EDIT: Your screenshot helped a lot and pointed me in the right direction. Thank you.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
This is what shows up. As I said I was able to find zz_MBModels2.pk3 but I don't know how to get further than that. I don't typically dive into this kind of stuff.
Oh come on!!!
Just look at caption of a window on my screenshot! WinRAR, simple WinRAR.
Alternatively, you can use PakScape.
Or any other archive software that does support zip files, because .pk3 are just .zip archives with changed extension.

Oh come on!!!
Just look at caption of a window on my screenshot! WinRAR, simple WinRAR.
Alternatively, you can use PakScape.
Or any other archive software that does support zip files, because .pk3 are just .zip archives with changed extension.
As previously stated several times, I don't modify files. If I've never done something like this, how would anyone expect for me to know that I needed to open it with WinRAR? I download games and play them, that's as far as I go.

Thank you for the support.

Reactions: SK5