•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Missing maps?

Hi. Recently installed to the steam version using the launcher. Don't appear to have various maps even though i clicked full installation. Missing cyro chamber and dotf and various other maps. Any help? Sometimes when i join games it says im missing pkv files etc. I've tried repairing installation.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Please go to Launcher -> Settings -> Enable logging, then click repair installation and send us log.

Please go to Launcher -> Settings -> Enable logging, then click repair installation and send us log.

INFO: Launcher checks for new version
Movie Battles II Log file Created on: 23-Dec-15 11:55:39 AM
===================================================

Current Launcher's configuration
Installation type (Complete/Basic): COMPLETE
Installation folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\

Additional Informations
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
INFO: Found version info file > 1.3.2.1 hats
INFO: Launcher checks if MBII is installed > YES

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Can you verify that mb2_dotf.pk3 is present in your game's installation directory? (You will find it at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII)

As for the second map, I'm not sure where you got that one. It isn't included in the CMP or MGMP, at least as far as I can see.

Can you verify that mb2_dotf.pk3 is present in your game's installation directory? (You will find it at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII)

As for the second map, I'm not sure where you got that one. It isn't included in the CMP or MGMP, at least as far as I can see.

It's there, just not in the list in game. I tried doing an old fashion install off mod db of 1.3.1. No luck still. Now i need the other fun maps like omaha, ssb, mgs. Damn. Where can i get them?

LoU

R2D2
This log you have sent tells me you didn't use repair function. Please do it again so i can see log from repair mod. Also probably you encounter error with Wrong file size entering some server - they have old mb2_dotf.pk3 or modified map.

This log you have sent tells me you didn't use repair function. Please do it again so i can see log from repair mod. Also probably you encounter error with Wrong file size entering some server - they have old mb2_dotf.pk3 or modified map.

I'm now using the old way of installation (no launcher) still no maps. Anything i can do?