Medic class for open

I think either elite troopers should get the ability to heal team or a new medic class could be created with maybe a shotgun or a close-range weapon

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Medics don't really fit the dynamic of open mode, that's why hero heal is only as good as it is, so people don't sit back and waste time healing to full, and why Jedi heal was removed all those builds ago for the same reason.

I already think the Hero heal is way overdone, so I'd rather not have medics.

Granted it makes the "I need a medek!" voice-message redundant, but still hilarious.

Here we are again with medic class and shotgun weapon :D

I already think the Hero heal is way overdone, so I'd rather not have medics.
I already posted some time ago a way of changing and fixing hero heal, but alas nobody really wanted to do it.

Just additional info to what supa wrote - years ago Jedi had the standard Force Heal ability and it ended up with jedi getting hit, surviving and running to cover, for like half a minute at least or longer to heal his wounds, get back his FP, etc.
Really time wasting. Now imagine that you had a specific class that did this for others.

What I would like to see would be something like stim packs that temporarily boost you (or your teammate), and maybe giving some dmg reduction (not a precentage one, but a constant reduction, since you're on drugs and don't feel the pain, etc.) but that's as far as I would go. I would imo give it to solds just for the hell of it and so they have some useful class specials :D

Feedback and gameplay section needs a sticky that explains why medics and shotguns will not be implemented into open mode. This shit gets covered 20 times a year and it's always shot down for the same reason.
Fortunately this time I didn't have to read a wall of text about some super-innovative medpack idea that doesn't make medics fits any better than any other suggestion. Wonderful.

Some kind of adrenaline stimpacks that do things that do not recover HP would be neat, but no healing. Hero heal could go too, those guys have too many abilities that force you to hit them in the head if you want to win.

Granted it makes the "I need a medek!" voice-message redundant, but still hilarious.

Full-Authentic has medics, so it's not redundant. And people who want ammo and health dispensing stuff can go play Full-Authentic.