•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] MBII Launcher has stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the launcher has stopped working after i installed an update from the launcher idk why this is happening someone help me please!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You'll need to provide more details than that. How did you update the launcher (I hope your overwrote the old)? Are there any error details from the crash dialog? Does it work if you restart your computer?

You'll need to provide more details than that. How did you update the launcher (I hope your overwrote the old)? Are there any error details from the crash dialog? Does it work if you restart your computer?
It does not work when i restarted my computer and i did overwrite my old it happened recently installed the new update you put out October 27th is when i downloaded the update and i see no errors in the crash log

Cat Lady

By "more details", spaghetti really meant it. What is your operating system? What *exactly* happens when you try to run it? Have you tried running it from terminal/command line? (for windoze accessories - command line, and then drag&drop launcher to the mystical black window, called command prompt, then hit enter).

/Cat Lady

LoU

R2D2
Please go to GameData folder, remove MBII_Launcher folder. Also go to C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\Local and remove Movie_Battles_Team folder
Redownload launcher, open, point to gamedata folder, click install (it will just check files no worries).

Status
Not open for further replies.