MBII Game Recording Fun

***If this is posted in the wrong section i greatly apologize, i did read rules for posting before making this and I'm not sure if this counts have advertising if it does, respectability it would be taken down, no argument from my-side ***

Yea I don't use the forums a lot cause i don't have much to post on them, i do know a lot of you however, or i think i do MBII is quite large imo for a mod addon +10 to everyone tho, anyway if you have seen me in recent weeks i constantly talk of recording etc. well i have a few people to record with Via ShalakQue, Dad Goals and Geoto (all dank memers btw like almost all of MBII +10 to MBII community again) anyway i wish to expand for anyone who would also like to record I dont plan to go big with the videos just a fun time passer and upload the funny stuff to youtube anyone is welcome to join for RP which i dont really plan to do at cause A no one does it and B takes way too much time but imo still kewl and i would do it if i got enough people, i plan to mainly just record funny stuff and I do have a mic so audio can be used to via discord, team-speak, Skype etc and ik im not the only one who records gameplay from time to time, im not trying to make myself look like some popular youtuber or thee MBII gamer uploader etc. just play for fun plan to record events for clans or even clan v clan maybe in the future, I upload all my videos in 1080p HD or try to at the very least other wise its in 7e0p 60 HD i use a Nvidia 750 GTX TI and use Shadowplay to record, simple and fun so if you guys are interested or got any fun/dumb/crazy/challenging ideas add me on steam and we can find a time to record if anyone is interested any questions etc. message me on steam im on like 24/7 really :D
( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Steam: savion999

Youtube Channel: Vizino Denovo

Upvote 0
Incoherent jibberish

Here comes that organic.

V4yXIzv.jpg

Oh my, how do you do?

Last edited: