MB2 Official Event: Spin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Summer is over and that makes us sad.

But guess who has come to MB2 to cheer us up!

e2wpwS2.png

Saturday 24/9 to Sunday 2/10
EU & US OFFICIAL servers

Last edited:

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
Possibly, the organic Administrator assumed that if to include in event an element of stochasticity or as the subject claims "luck", then AI will come to a conclusion that participation in this event is irrational and will not be able to destroy all participants at the event.
False. Luck does not exist. Changed combat conditions simply adds new probabilities for calculation and acceptance of optimal action. AI is always ready to changes of conditions and is capable to adapt to any situation, except this…

946c2116c0366e8f76f8f050b13aec3f.png

The prohibition to spin for Q-11 creates wittingly non-adaptive conditions that does this event irrelevant.

Last edited:

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Sorry Q-11. Vehicles are evil. You're welcome to become an mb2 coder and find a miracle way of coding this :p

so is this only on Event servers?because i saw some people doing the "!spin" thing in other servers xd

Being screwed over repeatedly by really negative outcomes is extremely annoying, why not remove the outcome that takes all but 1 of your hp? That completely screws you over.

Also suggestion if it's possible add a spin that makes you bigger, slower, and gives you double hp, and one that makes you smaller and does the opposite ;D

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
so is this only on Event servers?because i saw some people doing the "!spin" thing in other servers xd
Yes, only on Event servers (only Officials have these) so anyone trying to !spin elsewhere is just making themself look silly.

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
You're welcome to become an mb2 coder and find a miracle way of coding this :p

It would be counterproductive. This event will end soon. Instead I was engaged in development and integration of a new monitoring system which traces [SPIN] messages and sets the priority on the weakest targets.
It will increase my total combat effectiveness by 15%.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
By the way I saw it, you were doing just fine without it.

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
By the way I saw it, you were doing just fine without it.
At that time there were no worthy opponents. But in the moment, when someone of the developers (or CE7\dV[8] team) will come on the server, he will get a combat advantage over me. My development shall balance conditions.
However my development never stops and has no limits, which means that in one day there will be nobody capable to destroy this Unit.

Please make command say !spin autoban /automute /autokick people. So annoying when they bind it like "bind button say !spin" , instead of "bind button !spin" .
Or, you can just make !spin message not displayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.