mb2 noob

noob here, I like the mechanics of the game. I played Quake, JO and JKA on pc/ps2/original xbox. why have I not of heard of this community before? why dont you pay 5 dollar noobs like fiver and upwork to blast your site on twitter to 10,000+ subscribers? jkhub was trying to start an initiative to get free server hosting for all jk2-3 servers. anyone see that?

Follow up question:

Who is Sylvar and why is he so popular? Why am I told the Sylvar I see in game is not in fact the real Sylvar?

Sylvar is the creator of 3 youtube videos called 'How to lightsaber'. Everyone questions whether he is real or not because as like every other video game, someone can easily just change their name to "Sylvar" in a red colour so when he does appear there is a cluster fuck of "YOU'RE NOT REAL!!"

As for the Twitter stuff, idk. Ask the devs.

P.S. Hey :p

MB2 was around for a while, it wasn't as widespread as JA+, Makermod and Lugormod, because nobody knew what those mb2_ maps really were and the JK Filefront had no information on them.
Sadly, even if you get 10,000 followers on Twitter of all places, it won't make them install a 14 years old game and stick around.
The first thing to do would be to get people back into Jedi Knight, the new movies seem to be successful at that.
It would be more convenient to spread more Youtube gameplay videos like Sylvar's 'How to lightsaber', they seems to attract a lot of interest.
We have a small but dedicated community here at MB2.
Welcome.

Last edited: