Hey! It's port of mp/siege_hoth from Jedi Academy cut to make it possible in 5 minutes limit of MBII.

WK9vppn.jpg

BqZbvAN.jpg

Map name:
mb2_hoth
Available servers: none

Credits:
Raven Software - Best Siege map ever!

Download

Last edited:
Upvote 0

k4far

Banned
Donator
Hold your horses:

1. Defenders are at disadventage (at-st is OP).
2. Radar is unreadable - too many icons (least make em transparent or somethin).
3. Time limit is too short (we could not even proceed to half of this map in the usual time).
4. Base turrents have very low quality textures (they also tend to TK).
5. Some entities offer an invisible cover thanks to being transparent.
6. Certain doors can not be opened.
7. IX out of X of our games ended at spawn (each team just killed each other without going beyond the first gate).

Hold horses:

1. Defenders are at disadventage (at-st is OP).
2. Radar is unreadable - too many icons.
3. Time limit is too short (we could not even proceed to half of this map in the usual time).
4. Base turrents have very low quality textures (they also tend to TK).
5. Certain doors can not be opened.
6. Class limitation seems like a must have on this map.
7. IX out of X of our games ended at spawn (each team just killed each other without going beyond the first gate Lol).

Everything already fixed expect AT-ST is too op. 6. FA mode is exists. 4. Will add textures in next release.

k4far

Banned
Donator
They should have a vehicle, just a paper one.

I was wondering... would it be possible to give to defenders one additional player for that AT-ST, so when it is 10 players on Imps side Rebels would need to get 12th player before new player could join the Imperials.

That vehicle is one serious adventage: it is regenerating health, rockets, respawns. (Arc rockets will end run out at some point). You can also get squashed if it gets over you.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The original map had at-st and it was fine. I haven't played the mb2 version but from what I recall from base at-st cant make it past the first stage so why bother? It's more imps are meant to win the first stage of the map.