•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue MB2 and Creators Update

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
That's probably because you have Windows scaling turned on:
[SOLVED] - Widescreen Issues

There are two different settings those handling scaling, "Change the size of text, apps and other items" and "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"
If one of them won't work, try another one.

Also please notice that Comodo on Windows 10 breaks "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" so it has no effect.

The game felt completely fine without tampering with any scaling settings before the Creators Update. Besides, there are some different scaling options now:
5899242338e56a0465259bb9382760b2.png

You may be pointing Bambi in the right direction.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Besides, there are some different scaling options now:
o_O This is not what I expected...
Anyway, try changing that "Override high DPI..." settings.
Try changing "Change the size of text, apps and other items" and see what happens.

Do you have those lags in any other games?

Anyway, this update is just rolled out. Maybe after some time there will be solutions.

o_O This is not what I expected...
Anyway, try changing that "Override high DPI..." settings.
Try changing "Change the size of text, apps and other items" and see what happens.

Do you have those lags in any other games?

Anyway, this update is just rolled out. Maybe after some time there will be solutions.
No input lag in other games. I will go through all the options. The lag is very obvious, so I will be able to see if anything changes.

So, did it work for you?
Do you still have an issues?
Also, do you have any Comodo products installed?
I can't tell as I'm not at my place right now. The surface pattern of this table here feels wonky. I noticed that Windows pushed a Synaptics mouse/touchpad driver before updating to 1703. It may have been the culprit.

No Comodo products. I will report back with the results when I get back home.