Mando Jetpack Ceiling Crash

This has been going on for awhile and have never been fixed and its pissed me off so many times as mando that once it happened to me this morning i made an account to bitch about it.

Alright so, whenever I go mando, specifically with 2 point in jetpack, 3 in westar, 1 in flamethrower and rocket if that helps idk, and i ignite my jetpack and i go in the air, im perfectly fine, but 50% of the time, when i elevate myself too much, and i hit the ceiling of whatever room im in, it cuts to first person, showing my dual pistols as black as if it was a texture bug or something and everything stops, and that weird annoying audio glitch happens where it repeats the last audio i heard every second, and its just frozen, there are no error messages, it doesnt crash to desktop, it just freezes there and I have to go into task manager to close it. This has happened on many maps, the one that just happened to me right now being hoth in that room that connects to the wampa cave and that bomb that blows up the wall

Defender

Donator
Wow that's strange, never had this and I played manda my whole life.
So the problems seems to come from you, graphic card, drivers ?

Anyway, you should go for first person when you're flying, you won't get disturbed by walls and your aim will be much better since way easier to shoot/visualise space around you.