Malfunction Concerning Deflection.

While I was pointing out to some players how useless is deflect, I crossed with this Malfunction

It appears like you just can't deflect multiples shots which hit the blade close from one another :confused:

This was recorded with Deflect 3 and Saber Defence 3.

It would be advised to also pay attention to FP Drain as well, as it keep draining down while i keep pressing it, like if i was using Deflect 1 or 2.

So not only Deflect is underpowered in the face of gunners with higher defence values, they're even more underpowered in face of multiple targets, but there's even also multiple bugs/malfunctions associated with it.

Last edited:
To deflect shots, hold walk + attack + block and the shot bounces back at them
I know that lol, I was showing with the video that this mando shoot 2 bolt at same time at my saber, but only one of these 2 bolts are getting deflected back where im aiming.

I've also noticed the FP drain malfunction after while

I know that lol, I was showing with the video that this mando shoot 2 bolt at same time at my saber, but only one of these are getting deflected back where im aiming
Oh I didn't even notice that
but did u try it when actually deflecting?

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Deflect 3 has had passive FP drain for a while. It's only active when you have the FP debuff though.

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Not sure why it's happening offhand since I haven't really looked at deflect code that much. Will probably get fixed with tweaks to deflect down the line though.