Making map mb2 compatible

The easiest way:
1. Copy mb2_yavinassault.pk3 from the MBII folder
2. Open it with WinRaR
3. Delete everything in that .pk3 except the .siege file
4. Rename the .siege file to <the name of your map>.siege (the map and the siege file have to have the same name)
5. Put the map into the .pk3 in the same folder where the .siege file is
6. Rename the .pk3 file to <the name of your map>.pk3
7. Move the .pk3 file to the MBII folder

I'm assuming you want that map for the Duel mode, so this would work perfectly (if the map already has 32 spawn points for each team and if the spawn points match those needed for Duel mode). If the spawn points don't work right, you'll have to change them in GtkRadiant.

The easiest way:
2. Open it with WinRaR
4. Rename the .siege file to <the name of your map>.siege (the map and the siege file have to have the same name)

I'm assuming you want that map for the Duel mode, so this would work perfectly (if the map already has 32 spawn points for each team and if the spawn points match those needed for Duel mode). If the spawn points don't work right, you'll have to change them in GtkRadiant.
Cheers mate will try this

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The easiest way:
2. Open it with WinRaR
I wouldn't exactly call that the fastest way lol. WinRaR isn't a good recommendation either when you have fully free things like 7zip floating around. You don't even need that though - PK3s are just ZIP files with another file extension. You can change that, edit them natively, and then change it back when you're done. Personally I have a softspot for pakscape though: Pakscape - JKHub

You just need a .siege file named the same as the BSP in the maps folder. Copying an existing one and modifying is fine. Current copies of .siege files are all in MBAssets3.pk3.