Low jump lvl3

The idea is simple. Please make it possible to do low jumps while having jump level 3 (''use'' key + ''jump'' key). Currently one is able to do that with jump level 2 only. The reason for this little change is that sometimes duelist needs jump 3 but still wants to be able to do these fancy low jumping backstabs or backslashes. I hope you know what I mean by those...

(Devs, sorry for double thread but I assumed you missed my post in Suggestions & Ideas section.)

Thank you

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Use + jump with jump level 3 already reduces the height of the jump to jump 2 or jump 1's basic height, can't remember which one. I agree it would be nice to also have the third option of a normal jump, but there aren't any available convenient keys to enable that, otherwise it would have already been added at the same time these use + jumps were introduced. And the thing is, at the time, it was judged better to be able to do a jump 2 basic jump with use + jump 3, rather than a normal jump (more utility).

I see. Honestly speaking I don't find any utility of using use+jump in order to turn jump lvl 3 into jump lvl 2. If I want to jump lower I just hold jump for a shorter time. But I might be missing some useful features here, could you give an example of proper use of use+jump lvl3?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I see. Honestly speaking I don't find any utility of using use+jump in order to turn jump lvl 3 into jump lvl 2. If I want to jump lower I just hold jump for a shorter time. But I might be missing some useful features here, could you give an example of proper use of use+jump lvl3?

Jump 2 non force jumps are useful for engaging in duels. It makes your approach attack more unpredictable and harder to PB.

Jump 2 non force jumps are useful for engaging in duels. It makes your approach attack more unpredictable and harder to PB.

This I know. The thing is, you can't do it if you have jump lvl 3, which is why I started this thread. I see no benefit in using use+jump lvl 3. You will just perform standard jump lvl 3. Do you guys know what I mean? :p I would like to have non force jump option both in jump 2 and jump 3 configuration.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
This I know. The thing is, you can't do it if you have jump lvl 3, which is why I started this thread. I see no benefit in using use+jump lvl 3. You will just perform standard jump lvl 3. Do you guys know what I mean? :p I would like to have non force jump option both in jump 2 and jump 3 configuration.

But you can. That's what it was meant for afaik, for jump 2 engages when u have jump 3. If you have jump 2 it becomes jump 1 non force which is useless for the tactic.

Thank you guys for replies. I need to see this in game, it will be much clearer for me.

EDIT: Ok, so I tried it once more and it works indeed. (tapping jump was the key to this ehhhh)

Anyway, do you guys know other applications of this technique? (It's so amazing that one can play this game for so long and be unaware of such features)

Last edited: