•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Linux libraries request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbf

Hey guys,
I am loving the fact that I can now run openjk on linux (since I don't run windows on any of my machines)...I can play jka again!

In any case, here is my issue: the distribution packages through moddb and even the windows downloader are not pulling cgamex86_64.so, jampgamex86_64.so or uix86_64.so. In a different post someone said that maybe the windows downloader would pull them, but this doesn't seem to be the case for me, the only one that shows up is the 32bit version of cgame

Would it be possible for you guys to provide this package separately? And if for some reason there are no 64bit linux libraries...can we expect them in the future?

I wasn't sure whether i should start a new topic, but I hope this is fine.

Thanks for all the work regardless!

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
For the moment, you will only get i396 libraries (which are pulled by launcher just fine) - which you can run happily on x96_64 linux via multiarch. x86_64 build (of same codebase) is causing strange issues currently, so it won't be released until/if we hammer them down.

Cheers,
/Cat Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.