Lightsaber Aiming for PBs Question

Don't know if this goes here.

Anyway, recently realised shooting actually comes from the blaster and have become a much more epic gamer. Decided to become even more epic and actually play Jedi, but get fucked because I have forgotten how to PB attacks like the manlet I am.

I fully comprehend PB zones thanks to extensive testing and late nights testing every possible angle to PB.

Something I couldn't conclude was whether lightsabers aimed for PB zones aimed from the weapon like how blasters do (therefore not actually the static crosshair) or PB from the static crosshair.

Could someone clarify whether or not lightsabers aim at PB zones from the weapon hilt (blade, etc.) or from the static crosshair so I can get good and play Jedi in open without worrying about Bully Bullying me in saber combat because I cannot PB?

PB zones from the weapon hilt (blade, etc.) or from the static crosshair

"PB zones" as explained in guides and amongst the community, will be represented as invisible area relative to the body. (But in fact the reality being your saber hitbox)

To keep it to the point and simple : When you face someone, you are facing his "PB zones", seeing him rotate 180° will still keeps the zones facing towards him, meaning you'll have to adjust your own aiming, corresponding to his new orientation. And aswell as the distance.

I will not sink you into details, I suggest you ask a padawan to teach him PB, and you take the time to move around him, or have him move around you. You should be able to clearly notice it all from there.

You can also contact me in-game and i'll be happy to give you a tour.

Nokrin here,

As you can see in other forum posts , Leo does nothing but Harrass Valk in whatever Forum Topic she voices her opinions in.

But the Moment Someone like me gets Upset and says some stuff that , in a normal emotional state wouldnt have been said,
He makes a Screenshot and weaponizes it to continue the Harrassment.

And The Devs still do nothing about it , aswell as the New Community Manager.

Also im not sorry either, Be an Odious individual , you get Smack back, its as easy as that.

Much love
Noknok (Nokrin)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy

Community Manager
Internal Beta Team
Nokrin here,

As you can see in other forum posts , Leo does nothing but Harrass Valk in whatever Forum Topic she voices her opinions in.

But the Moment Someone like me gets Upset and says some stuff that , in a normal emotional state wouldnt have been said,

Also im not sorry either, Be a Odious Individual , you get Smack back, its as easy as that.

Much love
Noknok (Nokrin)
Please keep in mind the report was filed only an hour ago, and I was attending scheduled events. Even if I weren't mods don't live on the forums. User was warned for their content and the post was deleted.

Please keep in mind the report was filed only an hour ago, and I was attending scheduled events. Even if I weren't we don't live on the forums. User was warned for their content and the post was deleted.
Hey Sandy,

Thats fair,
maybe im still used to the Passivity of the devs,
im glad they finally elected someone as Community Manager who actually cares like you do.
My apologies if i went a little overboard in the Previous Post,

Much Love
NokNok (Nokrin)

Leo

Internal Beta Team
i like how people can say i am harassing someone but when i say the opposite i am warned 💀

Im just a casual player so i know my opinion doesnt count for much, but i think it would be better if it worked off where the saber is. Would be much more intuitive.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Nokrin here,

Also im not sorry either, Be an Odious individual , you get Smack back, its as easy as that.

Much love
Noknok (Nokrin)
Is this the real Nokrin?