Lightning

GeneralKenobi

Internal Beta Team
Gunners literally cannot counter it. Its range is further than push. Sith can hold it for so long without draining their fp. If the sith jumps after you, you cannot get away even if you run. It kills full hp/armor heroes. Nerf pls

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Its range is further than push. Sith can hold it for so long without draining their fp.
Sorry but this is so wrong. Also you can keep sith far away so they wont come near enough to use lightning on you, just pew pew them.

no... lighting is actually broken with push 3 it can stun and murder anyone pretty fast. I've killed like 5 gloans in one lighting use just holding F.

Gunners literally cannot counter it. Its range is further than push. Sith can hold it for so long without draining their fp. If the sith jumps after you, you cannot get away even if you run. It kills full hp/armor heroes. Nerf pls
Literally a + on why all the classes need buffs and reworks, I'm tired of hopeless soldiers running from sith/jedi all the time i want to see teamwork and soldiers charging with swords (perhaps even with like 10-20fp to absorb shots with their blades)

Literally a + on why all the classes need buffs and reworks, I'm tired of hopeless soldiers running from sith/jedi all the time i want to see teamwork and soldiers charging with swords (perhaps even with like 10-20fp to absorb shots with their blades)
A triple A studio isn't working on this game its a mod, so don't expect a triple A studio. Understand that there is so much the devs can do by themselves so ask for things that are reasonable like lighting being nerfed a bit (if that is reasonable), not needing to have a lightsaber for sith/jedi. Don't expect huge changes to this game, they've already changed the base game by a lot thats why there so unwilling to add new mode or update this or nerf this because it would require a ton of work on glitches and such. This is more like a hobby, it would be nice to see changes in dueling and other things but don't expect it soon this team isn't really a huge studio they aren't Naughty dog they aren't Blizzard there just a group of modders.

A triple A studio isn't working on this game its a mod, so don't expect a triple A studio. Understand that there is so much the devs can do by themselves so ask for things that are reasonable like lighting being nerfed a bit (if that is reasonable), not needing to have a lightsaber for sith/jedi. Don't expect huge changes to this game, they've already changed the base game by a lot thats why there so unwilling to add new mode or update this or nerf this because it would require a ton of work on glitches and such. This is more like a hobby, it would be nice to see changes in dueling and other things but don't expect it soon this team isn't really a huge studio they aren't Naughty dog they aren't Blizzard there just a group of modders.
Who had the time to make the Legends gamemode instead of expanding on features in open

Who had the time to make the Legends gamemode instead of expanding on features in open
Why are you complaining legends? I mean i thought people were getting bored of open so they made a legends mode.
And secondly what new features do you want? All i hear is complaining no ideas whatsoever.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Why are you complaining legends? I mean i thought people were getting bored of open so they made a legends mode.
And secondly what new features do you want? All i hear is complaining no ideas whatsoever.
You dont want to hear his ideas, they are all horrible

GeneralKenobi

Internal Beta Team
Sorry but this is so wrong. Also you can keep sith far away so they wont come near enough to use lightning on you, just pew pew them.
drains are bad unless you're close enough to actually drain, so it's just a cat and mouse game with a sith that will never die at range in a 1v1. With teammates the main problem is lurking sith out of nowhere that can take a group of gunners from full hp to 0 by holding down the F key.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
drains are bad unless you're close enough to actually drain, so it's just a cat and mouse game with a sith that will never die at range in a 1v1. With teammates the main problem is lurking sith out of nowhere that can take a group of gunners from full hp to 0 by holding down the F key.
Drains are fine on most guns, just aim better. If you stay still when sith is using lightning on all of you, sure you will die, so try to move out of the range and shoot him. And to prevent all of you getting shocked, dont stay too close to eachother

Drains are fine on most guns, just aim better. If you stay still when sith is using lightning on all of you, sure you will die, so try to move out of the range and shoot him. And to prevent all of you getting shocked, dont stay too close to eachother

Standing and blocking drains right now are lower then they should be, running drains are fine

Lightning of all things?

Not push from a mile away?

Wookie rampaging an entire team?

Ridiculous clone hitscan rifles (or knockdown?).

Or arc stockpile of rockets?

Lightning??

GeneralKenobi

Internal Beta Team
that was kind of the point of the post. The range of lightning is ridiculous, and I'm more referring to people who use lightning in the air and continue to hop after gunners while holding it down. The gunner cannot get away even if they straight up run. I've died to this with a full armor/hp hero with heal 3 while running away from the lightning the entire time.

GeneralKenobi

Internal Beta Team
Lightning of all things?

Not push from a mile away?

Wookie rampaging an entire team?

Ridiculous clone hitscan rifles (or knockdown?).

Or arc stockpile of rockets?

Lightning??
All of the things you listed have counters. Lightning does not

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
that was kind of the point of the post. The range of lightning is ridiculous, and I'm more referring to people who use lightning in the air and continue to hop after gunners while holding it down. The gunner cannot get away even if they straight up run. I've died to this with a full armor/hp hero with heal 3 while running away from the lightning the entire time.
If the sith just holds lightning, it eats his fp very fast and is vulnerable while doing it, so its risk reward thing