"Legends" Game Mode force powers in Open Game Mode

(I don't know if this is the right topic to post that) I don't know if this is only me, but i feel that some of the Legends Game Mode content should be added in the Open Game Mode, such as, the dark saber for the mandalorians, the healing thing padme does in Legends Game Mode (should probably be a medic class), All the force powers that arent avaiable in the Open and Duel game mode as well, and probably more stuff.

To be fair, i don't know how someone could balance mandalorians with a dark saber and all that jetpack and stuff, but for me, Open Game Mode needs those weapons and force powers.If anyone got a motive for why they don't add more content to open, please tell me, i really want to know why

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
If anyone got a motive for why they don't add more content to open, please tell me, i really want to know why

If you look at the roadmap here: Trello

We have a bunch of things under classes which include new classes and abilities, as well as complete revamps for several already existing things specifically for open mode. It just takes a fair amount of work and our resources have been a bit low for a bit so it has been taking longer than we would like to get these rolling out.