Legendarium Vol.1 (Open Mode gameplay)

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Hey ya'll. This is a sort of frag movie/compilation for entertainment, enjoyment and potential historical value.

These are unedited clips captured directly from Jamme. Therefore you may see some clips that end suddenly or go on for a second longer than they should. This is fine though, as editing this huge thing ended in failure for me and numerous crashes :(

So in the end I decided enough was enough and just upped it here. It took forever to capture this, and I had like 95 fucking demos to go through. Why did I do this?

Well, I thought it would make an interesting piece of MBII history. I miss something like this to look back on from V0 or RC1 or B17 times. You can think of it as an extended frag movie, more like gameplay montage with numerous frags. This was the original reason for me starting to upload dueling videos back in the day, to preserve MBII history as best I could. This is a project in the same vein.

LONG FUCKING VIDEO WITH "MUSIC"

LONG FUCKING VIDEO WITHOUT "MUSIC"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AaronAaron

Donator
Cool stuff. Would you ever make a video with like all the previous dueling builds? Maybe get parts from ur other videos or something, idk. I think it would be cool

Reactions: SeV

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Cool stuff. Would you ever make a video with like all the previous dueling builds? Maybe get parts from ur other videos or something, idk. I think it would be cool

That would be quite the undetaking, but I think it would be a really cool project and a nice video to have on hand for reference. I have to find ppl to play the old builds with though, not to mention downloading and sorting all of them. I'm sure they are preserved somewhere, I am just not aware of where atm.

In particular, I am interested in revisiting B17 and RC1.