•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Launching Base JK

My launcher doesn't work as it should and I can't seem to find a reason for it. After updating to newest version it launches base JKII instead of MB2 Menu.

Choosing mod from the list in options restarts the game but changes absolutely nothing.

Serverlist has servers from Base JK. Connecting to a MB2 server gives a .veh error (obviously).

To make things funnier after pressing quit button - I get the message - "Do you want to quit Movie Battles II".

I managed to launch MB2 menu once, but creating lan game gave me another vehicle extension error.

Installation seems fine. I may have a shitton of old files, but they seem to be in seperate folders.

I'd appreciate if anyone could help me or just provide me with a screenshot of files that I should have in my folders.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Remove all .dll files (jampgamei, uix cgamex, from MBII folder), click repair installation.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Right-click on "Jedi Academy" => Properties => Security => give yourself all possible permissions, including all subfolders.
Delete files "cgamex86.dll", "jampgamex86.dll", "uix86.dll" from these folders:
  • "Jedi Academy\GameData"
  • "Jedi Academy\GameData\base"
  • "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII"

MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.