Launcher Update - 3.0.2

mb2_logo_1.png

Just a small launcher update tonight in anticipation of a patch "soon"
Launcher

• Fix: Launcher will no longer continually prompt for an already installed update until the installation is repaired.

"There was a problem launching Movie Battles, try to run Launcher as Admin."

Doesn't allow to launch after the launcher update.

Edit. NVM didn't realize it resets the engine to default, had no JAMP thus it couldn't run that,

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
My launcher is not working. It's stuck at loading the scarif map:
Validating /MBII/mb2_scarif.pk3
Make sure that file isn't read-only:
Right-click on "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\mb2_scarif.pk3" => Properties => uncheck Read only => OK.

sorry, mate. That didn't do it. It wasn't on a "Read Only" setting in the files. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
sorry, mate. That didn't do it. It wasn't on a "Read Only" setting in the files. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
ok, try deleting (or moving to unrelated folder) file "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\mb2_scarif.pk3" and see what happens.

And please, do not create duplicated threads, do not spam these forums.

Wow, it amazes me that theirs always something new with these updates, i like the find your jedi academy in the folder everyday update, but today when i logged in, mb2 has been uninstalled completely... its like you guys dont want us to play your game. Cant wait to rebind my keys for the 3,000 time.

Last edited:
Hmm, my launcher has completely vanished on its own from the gamedata folder. It seems avira has started flagging it and removing it due to HEUR/APC (cloud) - no idea what that is. False positive nonetheless.

Last edited: