•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Launcher problem - cant start up game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am new here. Just today I got SWJA from steam sale,so some reference took me here and I needed to try it out. But without any luck so far. I downloaded launcher and let the "take-forever" download run as I was away. Came back to completed instalation but with some sort of error over the launcher. Its now poping up everytime I open the MB2 Launcher. Says some "System.InvalidOperationException:" in various locations and giving me option to either continue or quit. When I hit continue, I will bring up launcher wich PLAY on the bottom,but pressing that will bring up dialog window saying there was I problem with launcher and that i might run it as admin, but that I am doing.
For the record, first error sometimes have "Microsoft .NET frameworks" in the top.

I am trying to work this at Steam version and Win10 64x.
If someone knew how to proceed next, I would be grateful.
Xclnt

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hey, glad to see another new face! Currently there's heavy load on the server caused by a big number of simultaneous downloads. The dev team's in the middle of setting up some mirrors to reduce the load on the launcher and get everybody's mods up and running ASAP. :) Stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.