•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Launcher crashes on start Win10, log included

Previous version worked fine but v4.1.0 is crashing at launch with the attached error log, something about an "arithmetic exception"?

Have reinstalled twice and verified my .Net version as 4.8

Attachments

• MBIILauncher_WPF_Crash_21_02_2023_13_02_54.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 106

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
This should be fixed in a future update. In the mean time you should be able to work around the problem by:

Start -> Search for Colour Management -> Advanced -> Set Everything to whatever the System Default option is for each category.

This should be fixed in a future update. In the mean time you should be able to work around the problem by:

Start -> Search for Colour Management -> Advanced -> Set Everything to whatever the System Default option is for each category.
I had the same problem where the Launcher wouldn't launch and I kept getting an error. I tried just about everything, and was really grateful to have looked at the forum once more to find this post with the solution that worked for me. Thank you @rudy_waltz for posting and thank you @Defiant for posting the solution! Launcher is working! Will update if I have more issues =)