Landolore's Modpack 1.7 (Updated)

This modpack adds a bunch of different Star Wars models to each unit besides Droideka. I will be building off of it and adding more as time progresses. Credits are in the .txt file in the pack.

Characters Icons:
trooper (1).png
elite trooper.png
clone (1).png
ARC (2).png
hero.png
Wookie (1).png
jedi.png

soldier (3).png
commander.png
mandalorian.png
bounty hunter.png
SBD (1).png
sith.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dude, I'm glad you're bringing the skin pacc bacc. It looks great with the new models.

If anyone sees any bugs please dm me or msg me on Discord @ Landolore the Smooth#2841

Last edited:

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
I really appreciate the novelty and commend you for using models that haven't been used in other popular packs, unlike clan packs/3rd party packs. That's something hard to see nowadays. I'd suggest you to make custom Icons for them so that it looks better. Good job!

Lee

Can someone give me screenshot of the Shae Visla 'Mandalore the Avenger' model.... (last mando skin based onthe pic)? I've been waiting a model of her ever since a year or two ago i saw someone was working on it in blender or something. That model I remember had her without the helmet with the beautiful hair and face tho. So Where is this from did u make it or just put it in? Can I dl it individually? This thing is huge and i can't dl it atm to check myself.

I really appreciate the novelty and commend you for using models that haven't been used in other popular packs, unlike clan packs/3rd party packs. That's something hard to see nowadays. I'd suggest you to make custom Icons for them so that it looks better. Good job!
The Icons should look more uniform now and look a little closer to MB2s normal ones, besides the borders.

How would anyone feel about me adding aliens or soldiers from other franchises such as xenomorphs, elites, Master Chief, or predators and things along those lines? Should I keep this strictly Star Wars or expand it slightly without it becoming too ridiculous?

How would anyone feel about me adding aliens or soldiers from other franchises such as xenomorphs, elites, Master Chief, or predators and things along those lines? Should I keep this strictly Star Wars or expand it slightly without it becoming too ridiculous?
Yeah, you should make this pack Star Wars only and add those skins to the joke skin pack you plan on working on.

Quick question: I moved the pack .pk3 file to my base folder and it doesn't want to load the game. It says filename lenght > MAX_QPATH. Can someone upload just the Jedi skins? I really want to try out the Mandalorian Ahsoka models. :) Thanks!

Quick question: I moved the pack .pk3 file to my base folder and it doesn't want to load the game. It says filename lenght > MAX_QPATH. Can someone upload just the Jedi skins? I really want to try out the Mandalorian Ahsoka models. :) Thanks!
Don't put it in your base folder, put it in Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII

I added new models and put some scout troopers in Bounty Hunter, I intend to do the same with a few droids soon aswell.

Eazy E

Banned
This modpack adds a bunch of different Star Wars models to each unit besides Droideka. I will be building off of it and adding more as time progresses. Credits are in the .txt file in the pack.

If you notice any bugs, have any suggestions, or see a model that's not credited message me on Discord at Landolore the Smooth#2841 and let me know.

Characters Icons:

Abeloth looks good. She got the tentacle hands too?
1613070785859.png