Landolore's Modpack 1.7 (Updated)

This modpack adds a bunch of different Star Wars models to each unit besides Droideka. I will be building off of it and adding more as time progresses. Credits are in the .txt file in the pack.

Characters Icons:
trooper (1).png
elite trooper.png
clone (1).png
ARC (2).png
hero.png
Wookie (1).png
jedi.png

soldier (3).png
commander.png
mandalorian.png
bounty hunter.png
SBD (1).png
sith.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah I definitely am. No meme models though, Ill probably make a separate modpack for them.
Alright, here goes.

1602110453640.png

Chop'aa Notimo, from some versions of Force Unleashed
1602110696529.png

..and one of Chop'aa Notimo's Mandalorian guards, think they're called Marauders

I don't know how doable it is or where you would even get their models. Understandable if it can't be done. Cheers regardless!

Alright, here goes.

View attachment 5215
View attachment 5216
..and one of Chop'aa Notimo's Mandalorian guards, think they're called Marauders

I don't know how doable it is or where you would even get their models. Understandable if it can't be done. Cheers regardless!
I can add that
Do you do texture reskins or just add models
I can do basic texturing and kitbashing, but im also using other models that are not my own.
Are you making these, or are you taking Omegas work?
Both, right now Ive gotten permission from Jeff, Omega, and GustavoPredator to use their models so ill be adding stuff from them and anything I create thats Star Wars related.

1602199331019.png
1602199340720.png

Is this possible

Its called Mandalorian Executioner and there is a black one too I would like to see but only reference is lego so its up to your interpretation i guess.
1602200181951.png

View attachment 5223View attachment 5224
Is this possible

Its called Mandalorian Executioner and there is a black one too I would like to see but only reference is lego so its up to your interpretation i guess.
View attachment 5225
I'll Try working on this soon.
Alright, here goes.

View attachment 5215
View attachment 5216

Its been added in my update

Thank you, awesome work. Not just on my requests but the others too, I especially like the Forces of Corruption characters.

Yeah not everything has voice lines so there may be a fair amount of take that's lol.
What I meant is the ones that are set up for voice lines don't work I went into the files and looked and for example tested Darth Tenebrous who had a sound folder but still didn't work
I think the sounds.cfg is not set up correctly or something I'm not sure I don't do custom models

What I meant is the ones that are set up for voice lines don't work I went into the files and looked and for example tested Darth Tenebrous who had a sound folder but still didn't work
I think the sounds.cfg is not set up correctly or something I'm not sure I don't do custom models
I think I know the issue, I had trouble getting sounds to work when I made my own personal custom models and eventually I figured out that the file which points to the sounds being used has to be set up in a certain way. It has to be a modeldata.cfg and it has to look like this:
1602439844003.png

To get this I just took a random modeldata.cfg from one of the other models that was already set up like this, and I replaced the text under "sounds_default" to be the newer sound folder I wanted it to point to. For example, if I had a custom Darth Maul called "custommaul" I would've taken just the normal Darth Maul modeldata.cfg and replaced the DarthMaul under sounds_default with custommaul. Seems like the file knows how to do the rest. Everything else can stay the same, its just that one specific line of text you have to change, and you change it to whatever the name is of the sound folder you're trying to apply to the character.

I haven't gotten the pack yet and I'm not the biggest expert but I could help with "fixing" the sounds if necessary.

@DougieJones So you just can copy a modeldata file from somewhere else and replace the name then it works?
Yes, as long as you actually have a folder of sound files for it in the sounds folder. It's as simple as just copying down the name of whatever sound folder you want to use (like +sit_darthjarjar, or something).
Anyway, we should stop cluttering up the thread.