• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

lamer on US Official Duel

• Thread starter Deleted member 6357
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6357

• My nickname: Cars 3
  • Server: US Official Duel
  • Time: 10pm, May 28, 2019 (Recurring, not just one isolated event)
  • Description: there's this guy who goes by the name of kronk, although in the EW server he admitted his real username is Vallumina and he is a part of the mandalorian armed forces clan. he said that he switches his name to kronk and man and goes on duelling servers to lame. he was on the US Offiical server today laming for like 2 hours straight. he's lamed a whole bunch of times before this, and despite the phrase "honor duelling is enforced" ive never actually once seen it enforced on this server. could the admins do something about it please? it's really unenjoyable trying to duel someone then getting sliced in the back and having to wait 15 seconds to respawn only for it to happen over and over again

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6357

i dont have any pictures or video ATM of him laming, but i will try to provide some when im able. im sure you can find him easily enough if you go on the server at its peak pop hours

I was pretty certain Vall is in tR. Even so it's not hard to go on some duel server and say your someone else under alias.

But as Punk said, official servers are dead don't think much is gonna come out of this post.

I was pretty certain Vall is in tR.
no, Vallumina left tR a while ago. he made up some strange roleplay story about why he left when he joined up with MAF
kEF6PeS.png

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Well, I can confirm what Faux said.
While I didn't actually pay attention to actual rosters of both clans, MAF and tR, I have noticed long time ago there's no new replies from Vallumina in tR, but I see him in the MAF discord pretty often.