•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Lagspikes only on EU servers?

Hello! I'd like to point out I've been experiencing some absurd lag while playing MBII.
I've been playing since b17 and this is the first time I encounter a situation like this.
3 days ago I noticed an unbearable amount of lag going on. Of course I thought it was my connection's fault, but I then realized my ping was just fine: I had a ping of 30. Despite my good ping, everyone was just teleporting around and my lagometer was registering some insane spikes. I tested on different servers and found out I was only having this issue on BG and Initium Novum servers; obviously the servers I play on the most. I also asked around on different servers and I've noticed I'm not the only one, other people are having the same issue. 3 days have passed and I've had to completely abandon open mode as of now, any idea about why this is happening?
Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

Panda

Nevermind! Even though I had tried repairing the game's files through the launcher and it hadn't fixed it, somehow the new update managed to fix my issue. I assume it was a bug.

Thank you devs!