Kyle Katarn Jedi Build?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3500
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3500

Hello everyone.

Had a curious question,

I've been maining Kyle lately in MBII as he is my personal favorite character and was curious as to what would be a good Jedi build for him in terms of accurately portraying his skills? What Force abilities and/or Saber styles could I employ? I'd like to try and be accurate to Katarn as much as possible.

The game is shit and punishes you for building with uneccesary abilities/styles just get whatever you want and remove jump in exchange for some ability/saber style with the remaining points.

Presuming you're new you are going to get your ass handed, so don't expect much fun especially if you do a weird build

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
technically all the powers in the game he is capable of, sith included. There just aren't enough points for everything.

I like using this super push build, it's pretty fun. (super push by pulling an enemy, then immediately pushing after. Will only work on gunners without dexterity and saberists with <50 force points if running FB3 which most do)

Jump 3
Push 3
Pull 3
Medium 1 (can be any style really)
Saber Defense 2
Force Block 3

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
technically all the powers in the game he is capable of, sith included. There just aren't enough points for everything.

I like using this super push build, it's pretty fun. (super push by pulling an enemy, then immediately pushing after. Will only work on gunners without dexterity and saberists with <50 force points if running FB3 which most do)

Jump 3
Push 3
Pull 3
Saber Defense 2
Force Block 3

That's cool. Although in Open mode you can't do Lightning as a Jedi while Kyle had that very much.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
ok, i thought that was obvious. if hes asking for builds he's in open mode.there are plenty of FA's that have all his powers

D

Deleted member 3500

Well yes. Do you guys have recommendations as to a proper Kyle Katarn build in Open?

A$APRocky

US Official Server Admin

Jump 3
Push 3
Pull 3
Saber Defense 2
Force Block 3
Just putting this here since I don't see it. Make sure when super pushing to have melee out not saber. Doesn't work when trying with saber out.

also would think about trading in FB 3 to 2 or even 1 and getting sense and/or speed

Already done. I have a rather large Legends rework slated for this coming patch!
Love you, please don't forget magna guards, and also don't nerf griveous he's really cool and makes the force come really handy <3

Oh and 3cpo needs heavy buff since he used to tank entire teams and was fun to fight at the same time >:p

Keep it up, sorry if i went overboard with suggestions just really like the mode since the start. (Thank god for ewok nerf btw)