Jedi Knight Revan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JEDI KNIGHT REVAN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod replaces the Jedi Trainer skin with the Jedi Revan skin made by PREFXDesigns that looks exactly like the one in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
MEGA
To install just put the .pk3 file in the MB2 folder in your JKA Game Data.

Full credit towards PREFXDesigns and yes I did ask his permission to upload it so full credit towards him. PreFXDesigns - Viewing Profile - JKHub thumb-9c4b937a7466fab3e2e1624839e78518-revan1.png thumb-250d1232ee4145f6e5ac7d22a9b8277d-revan3.png thumb-50bca2f9da9689cffb4bfa1dbd90c5f7-jedi-knight-revan-swgoh.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think we should make a replacement pack of all the lower quality models from Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes app, and replace them with the models in the Base MBII.
All honesty I would download that model pack
Also
it not working work
Update:
Its ok now it was just messing with another mod I had installed

Last edited:
I think we should make a replacement pack of all the lower quality models from Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes app, and replace them with the models in the Base MBII.
All honesty I would download that model pack
Also
it not working work
Update:
Its ok now it was just messing with another mod I had installed
Lol ok good to hear.