Jedi Fallen Order Movie Battles Mod?

Ok so i know that its possible to make single player games in to multiplayer game examples of this could be the Just Cause series with its multiplayer implicated mod for its games now although the game Starwars Jedi Fallen Order is still brand new but people have already found ways to modify textures in the game using UE4. but my main question is:

Is it possible to..

1. Make a Multiplayer mod for Fallen Order.

2. Enable a charcter customization mode similar to mb2

3. Import new Maps and Areanas

4. Recreate the Mb2 experience

If any one has any strong knowledge about this kind of stuff pls feel free to comment why this would or would not work and if it is even possible at all thank you :)

Ok so i know that its possible to make single player games in to multiplayer game examples of this could be the Just Cause series with its multiplayer implicated mod for its games now although the game Starwars Jedi Fallen Order is still brand new but people have already found ways to modify textures in the game using UE4. but my main question is:

Is it possible to..

1. Make a Multiplayer mod for Fallen Order.

2. Enable a charcter customization mode similar to mb2

3. Import new Maps and Areanas

4. Recreate the Mb2 experience

If any one has any strong knowledge about this kind of stuff pls feel free to comment why this would or would not work and if it is even possible at all thank you :)
Number 2 is actually possible and it's happening right now (somewhat)
Some examples:
Mature Cal Face Texture
Better Call Cal
Ben Skywalker

As for number 3, given the game uses Unreal Engine, there will no doubt be loads of different map/model imports. Just a matter of "when" more than "if"