Jedi and Sith Builds

I would like to know some good builds for jedi and sith. Also I want know how many points should I put into the 3 bottom defense tiers because currently I have them max out and I want to know if its is worth it to max them out.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
I would like to know some good builds for jedi and sith. Also I want know how many points should I put into the 3 bottom defense tiers because currently I have them max out and I want to know if its is worth it to max them out.

Saber defence 3 is only useful on open mode, it makes you not lose as much fp if your swing gets interrupted when swingblocking by blasters. Always have 2 points in it though.
Force block level depends on if you want to invest points into something else, but dont use anything less than 2.
Deflect is playstyle specific, if you rely on it a lot you might wanna put 2 into it, maybe even 3 but i would put my points into something else. Deflect 1 is usually sufficient enough.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
I like to use the following as my ''Go To''.

Jedi:
Jump 3
Push 3
Speed 3
Medium 1
Defence 2
Force Block 3

Sith:
Jump 3
Push 3
Pull 3
Medium 1
Defence 3
Force Block 2.

I also love using Defence 1 and gaining all those force powahs! If you ever have spare points Deflect 1 is great, just tap/hold it when a shot you know you can reflect is about to hit you and not longer.

I use on both Jedi/Sith:
Jump 2
Push 3
Sense 1/2
Medium 1
Defense 3
Force Block 2/3
Deflect 2