•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Jedi Academy is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below

So, I have not managed somehow to get through, here is not helped, very unfriendly no patience because the other member will not be replied because the adim not explained correctly for step this problem is not fixed so my problem and the other what I have read with the launge, I have tried everything but here is not explained correctly how to solve this problem would be nice if for me and for the other players who want to play otherwise loses as in live customers, that did not want her or developer!:mad:

https://community.moviebattles.org/attachments/mb2issue2-png.2105/

Last edited by a moderator:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
No reason to be that salty.
I simply don't have a Steam, so I cannot do any research on my own.
Googling shows that many people around the world has the very same problem with different games, but I didn't find any reliable solution.

Try this:
  1. Right-click on "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\jamp.exe" => Properties => Run as administator => OK.
  2. Repeat for "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\jasp.exe.
  3. Restart Steam.
  4. Restart your computer.
  5. As last resort, switch to MBII Client:
    MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.

Last edited: