•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Jamme

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I harbor a desire to make an open mode video with Jamme for good camera angles/effects, but I can't get it to work with MBII. I also haven't the faintest idea how to use it and I'd appreciate a few tips. Otherwise I'll just have to do it the old school way.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Thanks, will check em out and let you know how I got on :)

EDIT: Unable to get teh damn thing to work. Won't load the game with Jamme.

EDIT2: Got it to work, yay!

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
So I got it to work and did a camera thing to test, it worked!

I got a few problems though. Delayed sound on recording, and on gunner rounds the shots from e-11 seem to spawn behind my player model and fly through it as I shoot. Also, sniper scope not visible. How to fix?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
It happens with all of my demos.

First time I got Jamme to work the blaster bolt issue wasn't present.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Open Jamme.
Pick a demo at random and open it.
Hold shift and swipe your mouse right until u see fighting/shooting.

How can you possibly help address this issue if you're incapable of understanding these simple things.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Also I know an issue where sounds get delayed on Linux only. Are you on Linux? Try to change s_mixahead value.
Anyways just shift 'em in your video editor. :p

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Alright will check. I think it might the cgame that's causing trouble. I'm on windows 10.:)

EDIT: What assets and cgamex should I copy into the MB2MME folder?

Last edited:

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Redownload MBII to get the proper assets and modules.
Copy cgame module from MBII.pk3 from MBII folder to mmeMBII folder.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
It says version 1.2.1 when I open jamme. Will try to redownload MBII, but I can play just fine with 1.3 with this MBII.. It's only when jamme is up that there's issues.

I also found out that the shooting bug doesn't occur automatically, but when I scroll back and forth. And I have to scroll back to edit a camera...

Sometimes it goes away if I scroll back and forth quickly or slowly. It's a really weird bug. (The one where blaster bolts spawn behind the model in mid-air.

EDIT: I meant to ask for MBII download link. The Modbb link is ballsacks, 15Kb/s isn't rly an acceptable speed, even for my stoneage internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.