•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] jaMME is not functioning with 1.4.1, the Main Menu is unavigatable.

I have recently wanted to try out jaMME but it seems in 1.4.1, the entire Main Menu's letters are ripped off and shoved in the upper left corner of the screen

jamme_2016_07_18_19_00_31_323.png

oo1wd48uf

I am having the same issue with my jamme, i too have this distortion of text that he experienced.

MybRM

i reinstalled it once and it still remains, when i launch it through the Jamme exe jamp crashes. Any advice?

/a/MybRM

Imgur

edit 1; Fixed it within 6 minutes ;D

For further reference,

extract the zip files to the gamedata folder of JA then create a shortcut to Jamme,exe and then you add

+set fs_game "MBII"

to the end of the shortcut properties of the shortcut which you acces by right clicking the shortcut and selecting properties, then go to the original jamme,exe through right clicking the shortcut and selecting "Open file location" locate the jamme,exe and right click it and open properties and in the compability tab cross "run this program as an administrator"

I couldn't get it to launch through the mb2 launch client so i recommend going through the Jamme shortcut

Edit 2; I am editing in the mb2 client ( not through the launcher) and whenever i open a demo after a few seconds it freeze on connection interrupted, if i send any input i will sent back to the main menu;

In the console it says "The demo has failed to save", along with Re_registermodel null name which i assume is because of misc character model mods from JA so i am not sure if it matters;

Last edited:

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Hi.

What are you trying to achieve?

Where did you get the mod?
What is the version of the mod?
How did you install the mod?

Hi.

What are you trying to achieve?
0,5; View mods through your program for example use the free view, or chase camera
Where did you get the mod?
What is the version of the mod?
How did you install the mod?

1; Jkhub
2; The jkhub version live yesterday
3; Downloaded the zip file which i extracted to the gamedata folder of jedi academy, then i created a shortcut to the JAMME;exe from the zipfile and added this to the shortcut (start) +set fs_game "MBII" (end) I then went to the Jamme exe and made it run with admin permission; I run Jamme through the shortcut;

When i launch it i get into the MB2 menu in which i choose play and then demos and i choose a demo, however after loading it i get connection interupted and nothing moves;

I have the same issue unfortunately. My goal is to record my demos through jamme. Downloaded the latest version from jkhub. Extracted the rar file to game Data. Put my demos into mmeMBII folder. When I start the bat file (MB2 with jamme) the game starts up just fine, however the menu's options are screwed up, they're all shoved up into the upper left corner. I can still load my demos but it's quite uncomfortable since I can't see the demos' name. Any way to fix that?

EDIT: Not sure what fixed it.. But after I set the engine in the launcher to "Demo Editor" the menu's text appeared (Y)

Last edited:

ent

Movie Battles II Team
+set fs_game "MBII"
You suppose to make a new folder mmeMBII like Shady did and put cgamex86.dll from "MBII" and uix86.dll from "mme" folders into "mmeMBII".
Startup settings are
+set fs_game "mmeMBII" +set fs_extraGames "mme MBII"