• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

J|K shilling report

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nickname: [tR]yoinkboink
Server: {BG} Server [DUEL][RTV]
Time: approx. 5:20pm PST
Description:I was playing on the server {BG} Server [DUEL][RTV] and I was just watching people duel, waiting for my turn. Then, two players, shilling and Aaron (although aaron's cool, he was nice about it) started to punch me to death and grab me multiple times and I was just trying to start a duel with someone. Aaron stopped, but shilling continued, and even as I tried to duel other people, shilling continued to throw his saber at me, kick me, and interrupt my duels. Even other players asked why he was being so mean to me. :(. I tried to get a video, but it turns out I was hitting my FPS benchmark key instead of my video key the whole time. I do have screenshots of me being rekt, though.
20180127171457_1.jpg
20180127171459_1.jpg
20180127171501_1.jpg

I saw Shilling at a BG duels server yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to duel me or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued dueling other people in the server, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to the generator room for FFA I saw him trying to walk out the doors laming like fifteen people without caring.
The admin was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to stop laming or you will get kicked.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and exited the gen room.
When he kicked one of the lamers and started put out warning messages multiple times, he stopped him and told him to warn them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he warned each lamer and put them out of the server and started to perm ban, he kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

O7ScvTw.gif

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Pfff Shiling is a douch anyway , kicked me several times for no reason when i was laming ppl and repulsing ...
Thank you for sending this evidence , i'm sure BG will gather their members in order to decide the fate of Shiling the duel tker .

Hello, I am speaking on behalf of the {BG} team.

Shilling's behaviour is indeed unacceptable, and we are very sorry that you had to go through such horrible experience. But worry not. We have already gathered a committee that shall investigate his actions and determine an appropriate punishment.

We in {BG} take such matters very seriously, so he will most definitely not get away with this. I would also like to express our gratitude to you for reporting his absolutely disgusting and repulsive actions, and making our server a better place!

Best regards,
Liniyka
a {BG} Triumvir​

Um non plural would be more truthful however this player got a tempban for avoiding ban so his opinion is that of a troll and irrelevant. I hope you had fun playing the antagonist then using my response as material for a report that's just pure class.

(edit for failed quote)
So should I just let you lame me then?

My nickname: [tR]yoinkboink

shilling started to punch me to death and grab me multiple times and I was just trying to start a duel with someone. even as I tried to duel other people, shilling continued to throw his saber at me, kick me, and interrupt my duels. Even other players asked why he was being so mean to me. :(. I tried to get a video, but it turns out I was hitting my FPS benchmark key instead of my video key the whole time. I do have screenshots of me being rekt, though.

[/SPOILER]

sounds like something id do im proud of u shilling

i dont believe aaron wud do that at all tho as he disparages me for the same type of behaviour so if he did indeed do it he wud be a giant hypocrate

although this assumes that u filthy EUs can actually even say anything that is actually sincere

Status
Not open for further replies.